Sunday, October 01, 2006

Read quickly, love.

You've probably found me from Blogmad/Blogadvance, which means we have roughly 30 precious seconds together. Read quickly, dahling - I'm going to share ten intimate facts with you.

If you comment with an intimate fact of your own or a thought on mine, I'll have a look at your blog. That said, enjoy:

1) My parents divorced when I was four. My father remarried my nanny. My mother was in a relationship for seven years; her fiance cheated on her with a prostitute (who he eventually married and moved to Mexico with) and she has vowed never to date again.

2) When I was 5 years old, my grandparents bought me a pet cockatiel. When they asked what I wanted to name it, I joyfully shouted "F**ker!" My mother swore around me less frequently from then on.

3) I have a labrador retriever named Ducky. He once ate a bottle of wart remover without so much as an upset stomach. He
chews holes in the wall and constantly eats the crotch sections out of my underwear, but I love him so I put up with it.

4) When I was 9 years old, I gave my senile great grandfather a shiny piece of quartz I found in his driveway. He ate it and died later that week.

5) I'm a vegetarian, and I sincerely
love tofu.

6) I'm raising a pair of orphaned cottontail rabbits. I think they're about 10 days old. I've lovingly dubbed them "Spike" and "Not-Spike."

7) My favorite number is definitely "8," and my favorite letter is certainly "S." Why? Hell if I know.

8) I've only been in love three times, and I've never been loved back by any of them. Love's still a sacred thought to me, and I'm still a virgin.

9) I don't know if I'll ever have kids. I've found that babies are cute, but only in convenient 2-hour doses.

10) Before I moved to Texas, I took care of a horse named Shadow at an equine shelter. I only rode him once, and due to a freak accident, was never allowed to ride him again. I still spent two years with him. He died the year after I left, on my birthday.

14 Comments:

  • I remember seeing #4 on the confessions blog....Was that you or did someone decide to rip you off?

    Blogmad hit!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  

  • That was me. :)

    I didn't actually kill him, if you're wondering. He was already terminal. But my mother still refers to him as "the grandpa you killed" when in my presence. ;)

    By Blogger Triptrain, at 6:06 PM  

  • My daughter wins all of her science contests in school because I help....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 PM  

  • I figured it had to be something like that.

    (Blogmad sent me back through here. It's their fault I'm burning up your credits....honest)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 PM  

  • Well, now that you've gone and robbed me of my credits, I expect you to come back. So there.

    By Blogger Triptrain, at 6:45 PM  

  • Ask and you receive huh?

    (Are you directing me back here? I think I've burned about 8-10 of your credits today alone.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM  

  • Look at that. Here I was about to comment that people can actually read a lot in thirty seconds and finish my comment there, when I realized that I was also the first one commenting on your confession earlier.

    Good luck in everything.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

  • Blogmad keeps sending me here to,,sorry, nice blog though, so that was your coffession on confessions?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 AM  

  • whoops,,bad speller.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

  • I confess. :)

    Actually, the confessions blog sort of gave me the idea for this one since I have absolutely nothing going on lately.

    By Blogger Triptrain, at 4:28 AM  

  • Surfing through passing out Cheer. Its's click and comment Monday.
    Have a Blessed Week

    By Blogger lilfeathers2000, at 2:28 PM  

  • 1. The course of true love never did run smooth.

    2. Based upon the cockatiels I have known, that name was as apt as any.

    3. Perhaps Ducky eats your undergarments because he thinks he will find game birds in them.

    4. I'm sure your grandfather forgave you.

    5. I'm dedicated to the consumption of dead animal flesh, but I do like tofu in miso soup.

    6. Speaking of animal flesh, rabbits is good eatin'.

    7. My favorite number is 19. My favorite letter is scarlet.

    8. See #1.

    9. Babies, like rabbits, is good eatin'.

    10. You're better off. Two words: Christopher Reeve.

    By Blogger SwanShadow, at 3:08 PM  

  • The worst smell I have ever been subjected to came from a rabbit, I will never find them cute again.

    By Blogger bon, at 3:39 PM  

  • They are rather smelly. I think it's just to maintain the balance... the cuteness factor would run rampant if, for example, bunnies peed rainbows.

    By Blogger Triptrain, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home