Friday, October 06, 2006

What makes the world go round?

"The big furry answer will astound you!"

I'll have you know that I'm not one to frequently indulge in the guilty pleasures of the tabloids, but I am easily tempted by the notion of 900-pound guinea pigs residing at the center of the earth.


"And that's not all. It's their running and tumbling that makes the world go around," said Dr. James R. Mensa, the world's leading expert on guinea pig physiology and behavior.


Glad we've got that cleared up... and it's all thanks to the intensive investigative journalism at the Weekly World News. Bravo, I say.

2 Comments:

  • I never liked guinea pigs, and I know that it is not possible that guinea pigs have anything to do with the earth. What makes it spin are the mice. Everybody knows that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 PM  

  • If'n it in the Weekly World News, honey, you know it the gospel truth. Y'all bein' sarcastamistic 'bout my most favrite news source? Shame on y'all!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home