Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'ma kill that boy.

Recently, I returned from a trip to go visit my loverboy, David, to find that the headphones for my computer were gone.

Sort of.

The cord was still plugged into my computer, but it had been severed and the other end (where the headphones
should be) was completely missing. The nice, unassuming side of me guessed that one of the dogs had gone and bitten the cord, but... well, I would have expected to find my headphones in several hundred pieces scattered about the room, like I find every other thing near and dear to my heart that the dogs take it upon themselves to destroy. Weird.

Over the past few days, this has been brewing in my mind. So I'm talking to mom today, and I just blurt it out:

"My ass-of-a-brother ruined them. I don't know why. I don't know how. But I know he did it."

She didn't even look up from the spreadsheet she was working on. "Well, I know his headphones got broken."

He broke his headphones, took mine, and then had the balls to
plug in the useless severed cord from his pair.

And, you know, I can be unassuming. Even forgiving. But this isn't the first, or second, or even third time he's done something like this.

Gonna KILL that boy!

1 Comments:

  • Thats seriously fucked up. You deserve your revenge, and he deserves to die.

    By Blogger Bob, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home