Friday, December 22, 2006

Damn your soul for a free DVD today!

Creepy philosophical/religious discovery of the day: www.blasphemychallenge.com.


It's simple. You record a short message damning yourself to Hell, you upload it to YouTube, and then the Rational Response Squad will send you a free The God Who Wasn't There DVD. It's that easy.

I'm not particularily fond of this idea, regardless of the fact that I don't believe in Hell. It seems to imply that atheism exists only to be a tack in the ass of Christianity, which simply isn't true. It's also oddly reminiscent of the rantings of many a Sunday televangelist, although the content is a little... different.

But hey, some of these responses are just priceless:




2 Comments:

  • Good luck in our battle. Damn my soul.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  

  • I think I'll stick with being agnostic. It his an escape clause with it ;). Merry Christmas Katie

    By Blogger Pause, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home