Friday, October 06, 2006

-Le sigh-

My Government teacher is a regular fixture in my dreams. He's twenty-four, gorgeous, and as of last year, married. Doesn't seem to daunt my subconscious, though.

To be honest, I'm curious as to whether or not he just wears that wedding ring to keep all the jail bait off him. His wife is legendary; neither I nor many of my fellow students have ever seen her, although rumor has it that she appears at school events quite frequently. I'm a much less elusive woman; I can't relate to the wallflower type.

In any case, all I remember from last night's dream is laying next to him, and him being distinctly shirtless. And a fuzzy, warm feeling, much like being nestled in a blanket of newborn kittens.

Bad lust! Bad! I'm going to Hell.

2 Comments:

  • Better stay clear of any devilish burning-sigil-generating motorolas then ;)
    I've got to say that writing stuff down really makes it easier to think about. You see a lot of things you don't want to admit are there much more clearly, not as easy to ignore them.
    Anyway, lust is good, as long as you don't go and get him very drunk in order to abuse him ;) That is a big no-no, even if he were wife-less.

    By Blogger katja bach, at 10:18 AM  

  • Stay away. I don't want to hear on the news that a student in Texas had sex with her government teacher.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home