Friday, November 24, 2006

<3

I've fallen ... hard ... for a gnome.

A gnome mage, to be precise.

We enjoy long talks over ventrilo. We often quest together in the depths of Feralas. He provides me with conjured mana and health products, and I go bear-form and tank to protect him from the wild in-game beasties. We call each other in the middle of the night and talk about anything and everything, even when neither of us has anything to say and we just want to hear each others' voices.

Major leet nerd crushes. <3<3<3 ftw.

So if you're wondering why I haven't been around much lately, you can blame David. You'll have to stay mad at him for me, 'cause God knows I can't.

1 Comments:

  • hmmm, only cuz I have an elf ranger in Neverwinter Nights 2 do I understand.

    By Blogger Pause, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home