Monday, October 23, 2006

DoomKatie

My friend Sam is one of those revolutionaries who has just given up and pulled the white flag. She doesn't talk in Government class anymore. Frankly, this sucks, 'cause she's the one who had my back whenever I got into one of my deeply-argumentative tangents. She'd be the next one to comment. Quieter. Nicer. With less sass. She's my beloved spokeswoman.

But she doesn't talk anymore, primarily because she absolutely despises Governmentteacherman. He rather likes her, though. He approached her the other day on the subject of her and I:

"Sam, why are you so quiet in my class? I need my Sensible Sam. Without you, it's just Chaotic Katie. I need Sensible Sam to balance out Chaotic Katie."

Chaotic Katie? Schweet. I am the bane of all educators. The energizer rabbit of doom. Roar!

I've stopped raising my hand in my class to speak, because he's stopped answering it. I'm louder than he is, anyway.

1 Comments:

  • You just simply crack me up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home