Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yeah, I'm a nerd

My dream last night could best be described as World of Warcraft meets The OC. Let me get you a visual for that:



I'll admit it... it was sort of a fun dream. But it was
weird.

I'm a level 31 night elf druid. I find myself invited to a guild, Order of the Dragon. Feeling deeply honored, I accept. I take my obligatory first visit to the guild headquarters and find myself in a huge, ravishly-elegant palace. Think marble pillars and draping paper-thin curtains. Suddenly, I'm engaging in foreplay with a human warrior (I don't know what part of my mind thinks that's
hot, but that how it goes). After extensive groping, I decide I don't want to take it any farther than that and prompty give him the boot. He doesn't take it well, but I equip my Smite's Mighty Hammer and he backs off. I return to the guild commons and socialize for a bit before heading off on a quest for some extra gold and experience points. As I leave the building, a friggin level 99 rat comes out of nowhere and leaps on my face. Due to level differences, there's no way I can pwn this rat, which (by the way) is like three feet long. The rat has some serious range and apparently I've dealt major aggro, so all I can do is run away. And run away. And run away... anyway, I finally run back to the headquarters and manage to lock the rat out. Nonetheless, the thing keeps scratching on the door and making whimpering noises. One of my idiot guildies opens the door and - guess what? - it's time to run away yet again. But is that the full extent of my troubles? Oh, nonono. Apparently my sexually-repressed human warrior guy has gone insane out of lust for me and is up in the rafters, firing at everyone in the building with a Bow of Searing Arrows. All I can do is try to talk him out of it whilst running in circles with a rat on my ass. Of course, loverboy's a little pissed, and I end up with an arrow in the kneecap. As I pass out, I feel the rat hit the back of my neck and start gnawing.

Then I woke up.

Even Freud would say I need to get a life, which should tell me something. I'd write more, but I want to hurry up and get on World of Warcraft since it's already 9 am.

5 Comments:

  • OC... interesting...

    groping & L99 rats...

    someone's been overdosed on WoW of late? ;)

    (*raises hand* an ex-WoW addict here as well :P)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:28 AM  

  • that's an interesting combo there. WoW and the OC. LOL.

    Thanks for my morning laugh :) Found ya on BE. have a great day

    I noticed this blog doesn't take anonymous or "other" comments so my real blog is not showing up here.

    It's at www.lvsodapop.com

    By Blogger Kath345, at 9:20 AM  

  • ya lost me there.. never played WoW.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:08 AM  

  • So when does Rachel Bilson arrive? She's so cute. It sounds like someone has been spending to much time in Warcraft.

    By Blogger Pause, at 7:59 AM  

  • Wow, I can only assume that you play World of Warcraft. I play too, and it always provokes weird dreams. None quite like the one you had, but some that were pretty weird none the less (Generally involving Vampires --I read a lot of Goth fiction!). :)

    Kristyn

    By Blogger Mae, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home