Thursday, October 12, 2006

I saw a "God Loves America Only" bumper sticker on a parked car the other day. Seriously. I took about five minutes trying to locate a redeeming punchline that just wasn't there. Is there really a market for the production of something like that? I mean, what's the thought process behind making that kind of purchase? "Gee, I think I'll make someone smile today over not being a godless foreigner!"

That bumper sticker officially takes the win for stupidest and most offensive piece of shit you can tack to the rear of your vehicle.

Taking second, truck nuts:


9 Comments:

  • I have always heard that satire was for intellectuals but never believed it until now.

    Cheers,

    By Blogger Michael, at 7:54 AM  

  • Only those crazy sumbitches in Texas would put nuts on their trucks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 AM  

  • Hi.
    Nice blog keep up the good work. Id like my initials on my car, too expensive though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 AM  

  • That bumper sticker makes me think of Dylan's song, With God on Our Side. Except he was being ironic...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  

  • voting for you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 PM  

  • I started getting some click ads for right wing t-shirts while reading an article criticle of Bush. Sounds like the bumpepr sticker came from the same place.

    By Blogger Indeterminacy, at 5:21 AM  

  • I'm waiting for the "God loves Idiots" bumper sticker to come out. We idiots crave some affection every now and then yanno.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 AM  

  • Nice blog. What a moronic bumper sticker. Somehow...made me laugh at just how bad it was, though...

    By Blogger Dustin, at 1:15 PM  

  • There's someone with the nuts on my street. That's the funniest thing in the world. Absolutely no connection to reality. If one of these things ever run you over at least you'll know you've been run over by a proud American.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home