Saturday, October 14, 2006

My brain is veggie stir fry.

I took my SAT today. Not familiar with it? It's a simple, non-invasive procedure to remove creativity. It seems to have been a success - needless to say, if you have any questions for me, you're going to have to provide multiple-choice answers and corresponding bubbles for me to fill in.

The rest of the day has been spent in recovery, i.e., on my lazy ass in front of the T.V. with a pile of nerds ropes and a liter of diet coke.

It's dawned on me that I should probably find a couple colleges since I'm a senior now and all that. I really, really want to go to Britain to study. Why, you ask?
The grass is green there. Green. Not yellow and crispy. Texas grass is straw that you mow.

And here's a true fact: A British accent makes any guy appear 20% hotter than he actually is. It's a guarded secret held deep within female society, but now you know.

Ooh, and KittenCult's up for rent again. Should be fun, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home